Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

An October Saturday in Bologna

Camera con Vista, via Santo Stefano
My short trip in Bologna : I began with coffee and cake at Follia CaffĂ©, Strada Maggiore 13C. From there I walked through restored Corte Isolani
and went out in amazing Piazza Santo Stefano. 
I went around via Clavature to see typical food market and I walked 'till Piazza Cavour where there is the most beautiful ancient barber shop I've ever seen, Marchi. Then I followed via Carbonesi and Barberia and turned right to reach via porta Nuova.
Don't leave Bologna without a stop to Gelatauro, a wonderful icecream shop (gigembre, fenouille, Pumpkin and cinnamon)
 
 
Camera con Vista, via Santo Stefano


Piazza Santo Stefano
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...