Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MoodBoard 40: My Auntie Mame

MoodBoard 40: Auntie Mame

I'm lucky, I have a sort of Auntie Mame. She was the one who was always looking at the irrilevant side of life and sometimes it's a helping attitude:-) She will be 92 in a couple of weeks and she's always busy with the ideal skirt lenghts! My present for her her next birthday will be the book of Patrick Dennis and a dinner out even if I know she'd prefer an iphone (I don't have the budget) or a pair of heels (she has too many of them and she's already too dangerous). 
Have you read the book of Patrick Dennis? What do you think of it?
Tell me below or on facebook, I would like your opinion!

01: Prosecco mixed berry floats from Bakers Royale | 02: Korres Jasmine Lip Butter | 03: Auntie Mame ; an irreverent escapade by Patrick Dennis | 04: Lanvin Pleated silk-blend tulle dress (look for something similar in vintage shops) | 05: Bobby Brown Beach Body Oil | 06Wooden Waves iPhone Cases from Uncovet (20 $).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...