Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

I LOVE Place Pins


I'm seriously addicted to Pinterest. I use it to organize and keep trace of quite everything that could be helpful for my work or my free time. I collect ideas, it's my secret book of inspiration. Now I will use it also to explore places. Indeed, there's a new feature that I'm loving a lot: Place Pins that allows you to create Place Boards, that means that you can add a place name to your Pin and get the address and other details. Place boards highlight all your Pins on a map.
So you create your personal guide, you can easily update it and you have access to a lot of other guides! What a great feature!
Read more on the Pinterest Help Center or Blog.


Here, some of my FAVs Place Boards:
Free (and Almost-Free) in NYC
A Local's Paris
London Design Guide
Adresses d'hiver à Paris
Where to enjoy Christmas in London

PS: I'm not in NY or Paris or London right now, but I can easily use imagination (always).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...